Jean SibeliusI have traversed the forests of Tapio, I have heard tales from Kullervo's blade. I have scored the chorus of tempests, and transcribed the scent of drying hemp into song. I have caressed the smooth shell of Luonnotar's egg, and I have wept farewell for Runeberg's bard.
Dustofhue.com belongs to the Inkpot Sibelius Nutcase. He writes about the Finnish composer, Jean Sibelius.
January 17th, 2013
May 16th, 2012
- Salle Soladay on The Unfinished Finn – A Sibelius Portrait by Jack Kennerly
- Lorena on Darkness in Light – At the Singapore Symphony 6 December 2013
- Leon on Worthy of a 150th Birthday – Lahti International Sibelius Festival 2015 (and 2014)
- gillian seale on Worthy of a 150th Birthday – Lahti International Sibelius Festival 2015 (and 2014)
- Concert Review: Singapore Symphony Orchestra, Pekka Kuusisto, Osmo Vänskä, 6 Dec 2013 on Darkness in Light – At the Singapore Symphony 6 December 2013
The Dust of Hue on Twitter
- Should you applaud? Classical cartoons from 'don't shoot the pianist' - Applause @classicfm http://t.co/7fDRMsjTDR #concertetiquette101 08:07:03 PM April 13, 2014
- RT @finlandinuk: A rare opportunity to hear Sibelius's violin played by his granddaughter on 27 April! http://t.co/jfjGBUzV4j @JeanJCSibeli… 12:05:27 AM April 10, 2014