Jean SibeliusI have traversed the forests of Tapio, I have heard tales from Kullervo's blade. I have scored the chorus of tempests, and transcribed the scent of drying hemp into song. I have caressed the smooth shell of Luonnotar's egg, and I have wept farewell for Runeberg's bard.
Dustofhue.com belongs to the Inkpot Sibelius Nutcase. He writes about the Finnish composer, Jean Sibelius.
January 17th, 2013
May 16th, 2012
- Salle Soladay on The Unfinished Finn – A Sibelius Portrait by Jack Kennerly
- Lorena on Darkness in Light – At the Singapore Symphony 6 December 2013
- Leon on Worthy of a 150th Birthday – Lahti International Sibelius Festival 2015 (and 2014)
- gillian seale on Worthy of a 150th Birthday – Lahti International Sibelius Festival 2015 (and 2014)
- Concert Review: Singapore Symphony Orchestra, Pekka Kuusisto, Osmo Vänskä, 6 Dec 2013 on Darkness in Light – At the Singapore Symphony 6 December 2013
The Dust of Hue on Twitter
- RT @operalastnight: Off my twitter brief but...HUGELY stoked by @johnstorgards's Sibelius on @ChandosRecords. Big new thoughts that always … 08:36:27 PM March 04, 2014
- One last Sibelius symphony after all? - http://t.co/94JOV6HQFT http://t.co/RyqEwXUdRd via @ArchiveDigger #jeansibelius 10:10:50 PM March 03, 2014
- Sibelius Eight. What happened to it? http://t.co/sFhX6BtR2U #jeansibelius 09:55:55 PM March 03, 2014