Jean SibeliusI have traversed the forests of Tapio, I have heard tales from Kullervo's blade. I have scored the chorus of tempests, and transcribed the scent of drying hemp into song. I have caressed the smooth shell of Luonnotar's egg, and I have wept farewell for Runeberg's bard.
Dustofhue.com belongs to the Inkpot Sibelius Nutcase. He writes about the Finnish composer, Jean Sibelius.
January 17th, 2013
May 16th, 2012
- Welcome to my digital page | James Kennerly on The Unfinished Finn – A Sibelius Portrait by Jack Kennerly
- Leon on Worthy of a 150th Birthday – Lahti International Sibelius Festival 2015 (and 2014)
- John in Santa Fe, New Mexico on Worthy of a 150th Birthday – Lahti International Sibelius Festival 2015 (and 2014)
- Salle Soladay on The Unfinished Finn – A Sibelius Portrait by Jack Kennerly
- Lorena on Darkness in Light – At the Singapore Symphony 6 December 2013
The Dust of Hue on Twitter
- Sibelius - Finlandia op. 26 (Opening of the new Helsinki music hall): http://t.co/32ZipbXSiv via @YouTube 10:26:00 PM July 02, 2014
- Celibidache conducts Sibelius Symphony No.5 - Allegro molto, SRSO 1971: http://t.co/f2vhuQjskD 09:47:40 PM June 28, 2014
- Celibidache conducts Sibelius Symphony No. 2 Finale (Coda) http://t.co/uRMY4YMYeW Magnificent 1991 performance. Happy birthday maestro 09:45:15 PM June 28, 2014