I have traversed the forests of Tapio, I have heard tales from Kullervo's blade. I have scored the chorus of tempests, and transcribed the scent of drying hemp into song. I have caressed the smooth shell of Luonnotar's egg, and I have wept farewell for Runeberg's bard.
Dustofhue.com belongs to the Inkpot Sibelius Nutcase. He writes about the Finnish composer, Jean Sibelius.
January 17th, 2013
- Leon on Confessions of a Sibelius Champion
- Mark Molker on Confessions of a Sibelius Champion
- Welcome to my digital page | James Kennerly on The Unfinished Finn – A Sibelius Portrait by Jack Kennerly
- Leon on Worthy of a 150th Birthday – Lahti International Sibelius Festival 2015 (and 2014)
- John in Santa Fe, New Mexico on Worthy of a 150th Birthday – Lahti International Sibelius Festival 2015 (and 2014)
The Dust of Hue on Twitter
- Aino's apples. A surprise gift from @AndrewGBarnett Thanks! Still enjoying their fragrance! http://t.co/allxE87HvA about 9 hours ago
- RT @AndrewGBarnett: Ainola, home of Sibelius. The road sign means: EXPLOSIONS. And to think he moved there for peace and quiet… http://t.co… about 10 hours ago
- RT @operalastnight: And so it begins. Finland unveils its Sibelius 150 souvenirs: socks, a puppet theatre, and, of course, musical cigars h… about 10 hours ago